This is the second card we made at our monthly stamp club meeting. It uses a few different stamp sets. The flowers and the vase are from Pictogram Punches and the little flowers and leaves are from Perpetual Calendar. Try saying Pictogram Punches and Perpetual Calendar three times fast! I love the Perpetual Calendar stamp set. Even if you didn’t buy the kit, the stamp set is a lot of fun. It has a bunch of little shapes included in it which are perfect for backgrounds. There are stars, hearts, starbursts, polka dots, butterflies, leaves and many others. I love it to just add a little accent to cards.
- Get FREE shipping on any orders placed April 6-April 10, no minimum purchase required (excludes expedited orders).
- All order types qualify (customer, demonstrator, workshop, online)
- Orders placed for Hawaii and Alaska will receive free 2nd Day Air shipping.
- Paper Pumpkin past kits and kit refills are eligible for free shipping if purchased online. Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are not eligible for free shipping.
- Submit orders by:
- Phone: Friday, April 10, 2015; 6:50 pm (MT)
- OEX: Friday, April 10, 2015; 11:50 pm (MT)
Very fun to see the birthday calendar stamp set in action. I’ve pictured several ideas in my head but much better to see them working on paper. You’ve enabled it right onto my wish list. Pictogram Punches too!
Thanks, Jean. I love all the little stamps in that set. Lots of fun!