Stampin’ Up! is introducing a new products called the Stamparatus! I was very lucky to be able to get my hands on one of these already. It is amazing and I love using it!
The last day to reserve yours is December 30th. If you reserve it now it should be available for shipment in March. Otherwise you may have to wait until the 2018/2019 Annual Catalog goes live in June.
Here is some more information about this amazing tool:
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
The easiest way to explain what this is, is to watch this video:
Isn’t that amazing??!!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
How Do You Get One?
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in their warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow them to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature one more reservation window. Please note the following:
- 1 tool per customer.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows (in case you reserved one in November).
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from their facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
Click HERE to reserve your Stamparatus!
For more information click HERE
Pingback: Amazing You |