Whenever Stampin’ Up! has a new catalog there is always so much excitement. The bad part is some of my favorite merchandise retires. Stampin’ Up! has just posted the retirement list. I should tell you that retiring products will be available while supplies last so if you really want something you need to order it soon!
You can see the 2017/2018 Annual Catalog Retirement List HERE.
The Retirement List from the 2018 Occasions Catalog is HERE.
Here is the small print:
- Promotion dates: April 9–May 31, 2018 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT)
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until May 25; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 8.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, they recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- Phone: May 31, 2018, by 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: May 31, 2018, by 11:50 PM (MT)