Cling stamps were first introduced in Japan beginning with their 2018-2019 annual catalog. The new stamp line has been a smashing success. Stampin’ Up!® is excited to offer cling stamps in all other markets beginning with the 2019 Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure. During the transition, be sure to view product details carefully both in publications (each stamp type is identified with an icon) and when placing orders to note the stamp medium.
- Beginning with the 2019 occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure, all new stamp sets will be available either in cling (for red rubber stamps) or photopolymer.
- Stamps in the 2018-2019 annual catalog will continue to be available in clear-mount, wood-mount, or photopolymer.
- Red rubber stamp sets (clear-mount or wood-mount) in the annual catalog that will be carrying over will transition to cling with the 2019-2020 annual catalog. Watch for more information about carryover stamp sets in April 2019 with the regularly scheduled communication about catalog transitions, the carryover list, and the retiring products list.
- In 2019-2020 annual catalog, clear-mount and wood-mount stamps* will no longer be available. The only exception is background stamps in North America only, which will still be available in wood-mount.
- *Wood-mount stamp set sales have been steadily declining for several years. Stampin’ Up! research and sales teams took this and several other factors into consideration before discontinuing wood-mount stamps. We are confident the transition to cling stamps will be beneficial in many ways for demonstrators, customers, and the company.
Here is a video with tips using the new Cling Stamps.
Don’t forget it is Sale-a-bration time! Earn FREE merchandise with a qualifying purchase. Get an extra $25 in Hostess Benefits with a $250 single or group order! Join my Stampin Up! family and get a $175 worth of products for $99 or get the Carry & Craft Tote and $175 worth of products for $129!