Stampin’ Up!® has just released the list of products that are retiring this year. These products will be available until June 3rd or as supplies last, whichever comes first. If you want any of them, I highly suggest you order them quickly. Once they are gone, they are gone for good. Some of them are actually gone already.
One of the things you need to remember is the lists show all Bundles as being discontinued. That is because they only offer the 10% discount on Bundles the first catalog they appear in. After that you can only buy the products separately. This is another reason to purchase the Bundles you love while you can still save 10%
Here are some details:
Promotion Dates: April 15–June 3, 2019
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: workshop, customer, and online.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets may be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party only.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 9.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.