I have been doing a lot of organizing of my stamp area and supplies. It started because I was looking for something specific and I could not find it anywhere. I realized that it could have been in five or six different spots. I am not good with chaos and that is how the room was feeling. I purchased some bins from Amazon, threw out a bunch of things and I sold some. Now, all my adhesives, embellishments, ribbons, etc. are in one place. I have a great drawer for all envelopes. My 8,000 pens are together and my card stock is nicely labeled and in alphabetical order by color family. It feels good to be able to find things easily. I still have a long way to go but I am getting there.
As a result of this, I am selling some retired products on my blog under a separate page called Retired Products For Sale. You can click on the page link just above this post. I will be adding more things as I get them photographed and labeled. If you have any specific requests, let me know.
I made this card using the Framed Florets Bundle and Around The Bend dies. I just realized as I was writing this blog post that Stampin’ Up! just added a new set of dies called Radiating Stitches as an Online Exclusive product and it matches perfectly with both of these die sets! I see a new card using them all in my future.
The first thing I did to make this card is cut out all the flowers and leaves. The card stock colors I used are Orchid Oasis, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight. I love all of these colors together. I arranged them on a Basic White card base until I liked the way they looked. Then I took a piece of Press & Seal and layed it on top of all the pieces. The Press & Seal is a sticky so it picked up all the pieces and kept them exacly how I arranged them. Then all you need to do is add some adhesive to the back of the pieces, flip them over (carefully) and adhere them to the card base. I love this little trick that I learned from Jennifer McGuire. Believe it or not, her husband actually invented Press & Seal!
Next, I stamped the sentiment from Framed Florets and cut it out using one of the coordinating dies. I used the same die to cut out the frame. I adhered both of them to the card front using Dimensionals. Lastly, I added some Glossy Dots.
Don’t forget to take a look at my separate page selling retired products!