Today begins the Stampin’ Up!® Year End Sale.
The Year-End Closeout is Stampin’ Up’s chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items.
Click HERE to see the list of items on sale.
- No minimum purchase required.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (e.g., customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Discount applies to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Host sets may be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Ordering deadlines:
- Phone: January 2, 2019; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: January 2, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
A tool as beloved and important as the Stamparatus deserves its own special treatment. And what better way to treat your most versatile stamping companion than by giving it its own special carrying and storage solution. Introducing the Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag! It’s finally available to purchase! You can purchase the bag alone or the bag and tool pack together. The tool pack includes grid paper, two extra plates, the foam mat and two rare earth magnets (they are super strong).
Get your Stamparatus Bag today!